cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync with Google Fit

NJoco
Mt. Kenya

Google Fit integration does not work at all for me 😞

I tried every fixes and workarounds what I found in community posts and help and other articles.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE FROM SUPPORT:  Manually added activities in Strava do not sync to Google Fit.  Only GPS based activities are sent.  Apologies for any confusion.

https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/216919267-Google-Fit-Integration

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE FROM SUPPORT:  Manually added activities in Strava do not sync to Google Fit.  Only GPS based activities are sent.  Apologies for any confusion.

https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/216919267-Google-Fit-Integration

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Hi,

I did some test and this is not working for all activities. I can't see any HIIT sessions synced (manually added or recorded) but can see Yoga session manually added... 

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @NJoco
We're going to send this over to our support team so they can take a closer look at your account. 

If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @NJoco 

If you are having difficulties with activities syncing from Strava to Google fit there are a few things you can try:

• First, open your Strava app on your mobile device and go to the "You" Feed. Scroll through your recent activities to make sure they are loaded and displayed on your feed.
  • Then, open your Google Fit app on your mobile device and go to the Journal tab. On the Journal tab tap on the refresh button in the top right corner. It may take a few moments for the activities to appear on the Google Fit history.

If you find that your activity has not synced to Google Fit after using the steps above, it will be necessary to edit the activity on Strava in order to trigger the sync action. Once you save the activity again it should push over to Google Fit.

Jane (she/her)

Hi Jane,
I tried this workaround and many others what I found on the community forum, none of them helped 😞

I tried switch the sync off and on, I tried to delete and re-register fit connection, even I tried re-install both apps, still no success...

I use another app with the same user, it can sync with Fit easily without any black magic, so i assume the problem is not with on Fit side. 

If you have any further idea please let me know. 

Does anyone else have the similar problem or only I'm the lucky one?

Yes, I keep getting a 404 error when trying to verify that Strava is connected to Fit. I can see it activated in Strava.
No activities coming through