cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

View analysis disappeared from my IOS app after subscribing today

zhbf15
Mt. Kenya

The View analysis disappeared from my IOS app after I subscribed today. I cannot view my heart rate, elevation and speed curve on the app anymore. I tried updating to the latest App version from the App Store, and it's still the same.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

cyclistUSA
Shkhara

VIEW ANALYSIS feature on iOS version of Strava working on my iphone at 6:15pm EDT 6/5/24.  Later checked email and had this reply from STRAVA:

Thanks for writing in to report this issue. We've identified the cause of this issue and released a fix. Please make sure you are on the most recent version of the app. If needed, update to the most recent version. Then force close the app and reopen it. You should then be able to see activity analysis as intended. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

cyclistUSA
Shkhara

VIEW ANALYSIS feature on iOS version of Strava working on my iphone at 6:15pm EDT 6/5/24.  Later checked email and had this reply from STRAVA:

Thanks for writing in to report this issue. We've identified the cause of this issue and released a fix. Please make sure you are on the most recent version of the app. If needed, update to the most recent version. Then force close the app and reopen it. You should then be able to see activity analysis as intended. 

cyclistUSA
Shkhara

I logged into the STRAVA website and filed the problem under REPORT AN ISSUE today.  I'll post if/when I get a reply and solution. 

ToonVandeWater
Mt. Kenya

I would like to follow this because I have te same issue. 

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @zhbf15
Thanks for your post. We have found that updating the app may resolve this issue, however, since you have already done this and are still having issues I'm going to send this over to our Support team so they can assist you.

If you have a similar question please
submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Updating the app does not resolve this issue.

I have the same problem. App appears to be updated. There is no option to update. And fix’s yet?

I have the same issue, and it started the evening of May 4th.  After a ride that day, VIEW ANALYSIS was accessed, in the evening it was gone ... it is missing from ALL activities in history.  My iPhone app ,and is, current.  Rebooting the iPhone did not help, so it must be an app issue.  On a PC ... HR data and other info are still available.

I’m having the same issue, quite frustrating. No updates available and I even removed the app and reinstalled and it is still broken. 

Same problem here. Works fine in the browser, no 'analysis' option in the iOS app.