cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

(RESOLVED) View Analysis Broken

MarkColbourne
Mt. Kenya

I can’t seem to view mine or any of my clients ‘view analysis’ button but it worked until last week ? 

Any help is much appreciated? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hello, 

Thanks to everyone who posted about this. Our team found the issue and it has now been fixed. Please upgrade to the most updated version of the app and let me know if you still have any issues:

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

Apple App Store:
Strava: Run, Ride, Swim
How to update your apps on Apple: Support - Apple

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hello, 

Thanks to everyone who posted about this. Our team found the issue and it has now been fixed. Please upgrade to the most updated version of the app and let me know if you still have any issues:

Google Play Store:

Apple App Store:

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

OliB1
Mt. Kenya

Also having this issue, started at some point this week. Tried clearing App storage and cache. Cant see any heart rate data on my activities or others or the view analysis button

On Android and the App is up to date

kjespinosa
Mt. Kenya

Same here. I have the same problem

Hey @kjespinosa
Sorry for the trouble. If you still having this issue after updating your app please submit a support ticket (or send an email directly to support@strava.zendesk.com) so our support team can take a look at your account. Please include a screen recording of what you are seeing when selectingView Analysis along with the device you are using, as well as the version, and our team will further assist you. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from support: For initial troubleshooting, please update your app to the most recent version...

Google Play Store:

Apple App Store:

If you are still experiencing this issue after updating your app please submit a support ticket (or send an email directly to support@strava.zendesk.com) Please include a screen recording of what you are seeing when selecting View Analysis and our support team will further assist you. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

I'm experiencing the same. 

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @MarkColbourne
We're going to send this over to our Support team so they can take a look at your request.
If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

I have the same Issue , could you confirm what happened and how can I solve it 

thanks 

I have the same issue. Created a post today and quite a few people seem to be facing the same one as well.