cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cycling best efforts

GaiusS
Shkhara

I've recently noticed that in addition to segment PRs I've had a third fastest over 50 km medal. Frustratingly, there appears to be nowhere to check best efforts over time/distance for cycling although there is one for running. I assume the data is there otherwise how did Strava know that was my 3rd fastest time. Why is there no equivalent table for cycling - it's like finding out you're 3rd on a segment but having no segment leaderboard to judge how far off moving up a place is. Can we have a cycling Best Efforts table please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hey All!
As @GaiusS noted, cycling best efforts are now available. Please check out the following post for more info: 

Riding Best Efforts

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

I had a list of my best efforts on my profile page the other day, they were there for about an hour and then disappeared. I could click on say my best 30k and it would take me to that ride, where has this list gone?

GerardoP
Mt. Kenya

does anyone knows how to hide the best cycling efforts?

claymcclendon
Mt. Kenya

Glad I saw this. Pulling my hair because for some of the best efforts I can find on the desktop version has some hometrainer activities. Would love to discard those!!!

JasonF
Mt. Kenya

Just googled this same thing and your post come up. Glad I'm not the only one that finds this frustrating. Hope they implement a fix. Seeing you have gotten a PB and having nowhere to check them out after seems to defy logic