cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted activity trying to get it restored

Samjamesriley
Mt. Kenya

Hi I have accidentally deleted an activity on April 21st at around 10:30am BST - it was a 44km run - the London marathon recorded in the Strava app on my iPhone. Please can you restore this - I did save it to my profile but then deleted it - I have since uploaded an Apple Watch activity of this run but it hasn’t captured the distance correctly so want to replace it with my Strava recording if that makes sense?
I’ve raised a ticket several times but no response can someone help please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Samjamesriley
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. I see that you have an open support ticket; #2883141. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Samjamesriley
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. I see that you have an open support ticket; #2883141. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team