cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Settings in Strava App - Issues RP

darlanmnunes
Mt. Kenya

Hello there.

I need help to solve this issue: in my App, on the display runs, the pace (RP) no longer appears, only the elevation gain (see attached). How can I modify this and return to viewing the average pace? I've tried various methods, but without success.

Thank you very much!
Sincerely,
Darlan Nunes

11befe24-9257-4899-90fb-8e7962e63c67.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @darlanmnunes

The activity data you see on your dashboard may be slightly different from activity to activity depending on the activity type and the activity itself.

For example, for a running activity, the elevation will appear in place of pace/speed if the elevation gain is greater than 100ft per mile. Otherwise, pace/speed will be visible on the dashboard.

The information you see may also be dependent on the length of the text.
For example, if you are not seeing elevation or pace but an empty space this may be because the time and distance take up more room on the screen, and therefore the next set of data (elevation or pace) is not displayed since there is limited room.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @darlanmnunes

The activity data you see on your dashboard may be slightly different from activity to activity depending on the activity type and the activity itself.

For example, for a running activity, the elevation will appear in place of pace/speed if the elevation gain is greater than 100ft per mile. Otherwise, pace/speed will be visible on the dashboard.

The information you see may also be dependent on the length of the text.
For example, if you are not seeing elevation or pace but an empty space this may be because the time and distance take up more room on the screen, and therefore the next set of data (elevation or pace) is not displayed since there is limited room.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings