cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Account , how to merge

newproject
Mt. Kenya

hi i want to merge 2 accounts which i have . One of them is already active and i upload there all my activities . I pay to activate my account from my mistake to an other with i make with my another mail.

How i can merge these 2 accounts because i dont want to lose my money 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @newproject 

Thanks for your post.   Here are the instructions for merging duplicate accounts on Strava.  That link explains how to merge your activities that are spread across multiple accounts, onto one account.

It sounds like you may also need help moving a Subscription from one account to another.  For that, please submit a support ticket and someone from the Strava Support Team will be happy to work with you on the best way to do that.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @newproject 

Thanks for your post.   Here are the instructions for merging duplicate accounts on Strava.  That link explains how to merge your activities that are spread across multiple accounts, onto one account.

It sounds like you may also need help moving a Subscription from one account to another.  For that, please submit a support ticket and someone from the Strava Support Team will be happy to work with you on the best way to do that.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hi Jane

i have exactly this problem where I accidentally applied my whahoo annual subscription for buying a Kikr core to an incorrect email address.

i sent a support ticket, sent proof I own both emails but have not heard anything?

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings