cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equalled PB 1st 2nd or 3rd best and show delta

NathanD
Shkhara

I would like an achievement flag for EQUALLED and existing achievement and a way of seeing the delta time to your overall personal PB.

At the weekend I went for a fast 5km run.  I achieved 2nd best time for 5km but I can’t see what my all time 5km run time is??

Was I just a second or two off or was I minutes away?

please please 🙏 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello Nathan D.

Thanks for clarifying that.   This sounds like the perfect idea to share to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello Nathan D.

Thanks for clarifying that.   This sounds like the perfect idea to share to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Jane (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi NathanD,

Thanks for posting about this.  We show your best efforts for 1k, 1 mile, 5k, 10k, half marathon, and marathon distances on your profile page on the Strava website or mobile app.  You'll be able to see your fastest 5k time on Strava there.

Here's how:

• From the website, hover over your profile picture in the upper right-hand corner and select My Profile from the dropdown menu.
  • From the mobile app, open your Profile from the bottom navigation menu, scroll down, and select Statistics or Stats.

Jane (she/her)

Jane - thanks for reply but you missed my point.  I know you can find the PB details my clicking out of the current activity.  My point was I’d like to see the delta within the actual achievement detail and not have to click away to another part of the app to see it.

Also let’s have a new badge to show an EQUALED achievement.  Because if you equal your PB ONCE you are awarded a 2nd place badge.  3 Times you get a 3rd. I don’t like that!  Hence would like to see an EQUALLED badge to retain your 2nd best and 3rd best times.

Nathan 

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings