cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorite Activities

gugggen
Mt. Kenya

With the addition of so many new activities, I now have trouble scrolling through them all on my watch to find the one I want to use and sometimes choose the wrong one. It would be nice if you can choose favorite activities to make them either show at the top of the activities list or hide all activities besides your favorites. 

Separate note, with all of the recently added activities, how has unicycling not been added yet? I have friends who do this with no way to really record their rides other than using the generic cycling activities and they have no chance of ever hitting leader boards. They need their own.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @gugggen,
Thank you for providing your feedback. I think both of these suggestions would go great under our ideas section. 

We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.
Lastly, we recommend you create a separate post for each idea, since these are related to different features. This will also ensure that other members have a clear idea of what it is they are voting for.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @gugggen,
Thank you for providing your feedback. I think both of these suggestions would go great under our ideas section. 

We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.
Lastly, we recommend you create a separate post for each idea, since these are related to different features. This will also ensure that other members have a clear idea of what it is they are voting for.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team