cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on “Your Weekly Snapshot” feature

_windrunner
Shkhara

I’m now seeing the “Your Weekly Snapshot” at the top of my feed when using the app. I do not enjoy how this serves almost entirely to make me feel bad about my effort so far in the current week. This is detrimental to my experience on Strava. 

My training schedule each week is highly variable due to plenty of factors such as work, personal commitments, weather, etc. I should not have to see a feature telling me I haven’t been working as hard when I have been putting in more or the same amount of effort as my schedule allows. 

Please enable a toggle for this feature so we do not have to see it. 

97 REPLIES 97

Thank you! I agree there is no real added value in the snapshot, especially as one can assess progress simply by reviewing past activities.

dtfrederick
Mt. Kenya

This is an unhelpful feature, please give us an option to remove it. 

trailblazery
Mt. Kenya

👎🏼 stop promoting overtraining and unhealthy fitness periodization. Horrible feature and irresponsible design. 

Agree with this -- that it's an irresponsible feature and unhealthy conglomeration of what "fitness" or "wellness" looks like.

sponge_pudding
Mt. Kenya

I agree it’s very annoying and needs to be removed!

WesPlate
Pico de Orizaba

Joining the petition to remove this feature or make it optional. Strong dislike.

hampsta
Mt. Kenya

This feature appeared for me in the last few days. I don’t like it, it doesn’t motivate me (the opposite in fact) and I’d like the option to switch it off. 

Stevecabe
Mt. Kenya

UPDATE: I’m going to a shakeout run for the LA Marathon and I’ve been told Strava will be there. So I’m going to ask their reps about this and see if we can’t get this moving for the good of all runners everywhere.

Thank you! If you could post an update here summarizing your experience (doubt you'll find anyone outside of marketing there) we'd be appreciative!

dnw
Mt. Kenya

This is wild. Truly bewildered someone thought the feature was a good idea. Stravas priorities have clearly shifted in recent months from community building to profiteering. I'm bummed about it and hope a competitor comes soon.