cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

GPX Upload limit despite premium account

AndreasStueckl
Mt. Kenya

I've been using another app to record my routes for over 10 years and have now switched to Strava. I can upload 25 tracks at once and after about 4 repetitions I probably reached a limit and am locked out for a day. I also have a premium subscription. I have about 8,000 tracks and apparently I can upload 100 per day. Then I would have to upload tracks for 80 days? Is there another solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Sorry for the delay here. If you have a large number of files to upload to your Strava account, and you are still hitting our rate limits,  please submit a support ticket so we can work directly with you to get your files to Strava. 

In the ticket please include the following:

• the number of files you have to upload
  • the original source of the files (Garmin, Wahoo, TomTom, etc.)

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Sorry for the delay here. If you have a large number of files to upload to your Strava account, and you are still hitting our rate limits,  please submit a support ticket so we can work directly with you to get your files to Strava. 

In the ticket please include the following:

• the number of files you have to upload
  • the original source of the files (Garmin, Wahoo, TomTom, etc.)

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

crickoa
Mt. Kenya

Sadly, it's true. I think it's a daily cap of 100.

Unbelievable (if you ask me) that they're putting up these hurdles for new users to migrate over to their platform.

zecanard
Superuser
Superuser