cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gravel goal not counted right

laszlo
Mt. Kenya

Hello, can someone please explain why my last gravel ride was not counted to my monthly goal? Under the main current km number 59km are missing (117km is showing), but this overall distance is actually display correctly below (176,2km) in smaller letters… Thanks!

IMG_9527.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from our Support Team: This activity was originally recorded with the Gravel Ride sport type. Our team is currently aware of an issue which affects which activities count towards a goal. If an activity is recorded using a particular sport type and then the sport type is changed after the activity is uploaded to Strava, the activity may not count towards a goal as expected. While this issue remains, please note that mobile Goals will update only if the activity in question was recorded originally as that specific sport type. For example, if you have a Weekly Distance goal specific to mountain bike riding, the activity must have been originally recorded as 'mountain bike' on your device. Updating the sport type after the activity has been uploaded will not update the goal progress at this time.

While I am unable to provide an estimated resolution timeframe, we will do our best to address the trouble as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from our Support Team: This activity was originally recorded with the Gravel Ride sport type. Our team is currently aware of an issue which affects which activities count towards a goal. If an activity is recorded using a particular sport type and then the sport type is changed after the activity is uploaded to Strava, the activity may not count towards a goal as expected. While this issue remains, please note that mobile Goals will update only if the activity in question was recorded originally as that specific sport type. For example, if you have a Weekly Distance goal specific to mountain bike riding, the activity must have been originally recorded as 'mountain bike' on your device. Updating the sport type after the activity has been uploaded will not update the goal progress at this time.

While I am unable to provide an estimated resolution timeframe, we will do our best to address the trouble as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @laszlo,

If you're still experiencing this issue could you please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.
Thank you!

KBryant24