cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

January Run 200K & 300K Challenges?

TrailJunky
Shkhara

Just wondering why I can't find the January Run 200K & 300K Challenges? 

55 REPLIES 55

What is the outcome of your review into this idea please?

Are you a bot Scout? How about some meaningful human interaction with those of us in the Strava community who think that the changes stink? How about not just some cut n' paste reply that doesn't address ANY of the issues we've been bringing up? 

It's a terrible idea tbh. I've now taking screenshot of the badges and will use those. I'm now looking into whether to stay with Strava as a paid subscription or to quit it

I can’t believe you’ve moved/changed them. Was disappointed not to receive my 200k badge today and I’m on (sorry was on) for my first ever 300k badge. Not sure the new ones make up for it! 

Hey there. I’m gutted on this one. The 200k challenge was my main goal for a top month of solid base running, 300k if I was marathon training. Please bring them back. While I appreciate 100k is more accessible it takes away a lot from us higher mileage folks.

Cheers, 

Jethro 

Hi Scout, this shouldn’t come as a shock but most athletes chase distance based goals. I.e a marathon, a Miler, etc. Time based goals don’t really relate to level of effort and are of little interest to me. I am also curious why bike riders get to keep their 600km per month goal while runners don’t? Having done 3 years of 300km running goals I would say that’s the only goal Strava could offer that challenged me, but obviously I am in the minority.

Looking at the Challenges available I can't see any that will motivate me as much as the 200K and 300K Run Challenges. For context, last year I trained for 55Hrs per month.

cheers TJ

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings