cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) Unable to create Club Event / Strava routes will not upload to New Club Event

SysCC
Mt. Kenya

Hi. Why will Club Events now not save if I include a Strava route?  If I don't include the route, the event will save and the club members are notified by e-mail. I have been creating routes and including them in Club Events in Strava for the last 4 months without any problem. What's changed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello!
Our team has partially resolved this issue. You should now be able to create events, with routes, on the web.

They are still working on the issue on iOS. If you are having issues on IOS, please try posting your events via the website until this is fully resolved. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hel
This issue should now be fully resolved. If you are still having issues, please submit a support ticket, and our team will further investigate. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Looks to be all set on my end, thanks!

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello!
Our team has partially resolved this issue. You should now be able to create events, with routes, on the web.

They are still working on the issue on iOS. If you are having issues on IOS, please try posting your events via the website until this is fully resolved. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

I'm still unable to create club events using Chrome on Windows

Hey @DPalmer
Thanks for the post. Please make sure you are using the most updated version of your browser for your OS. If you still have issues after making sure your OS is updated, please try clearing the cache and cookies from the web browser you are using before navigating back to Strava.com and logging back into your account.

Instructions on how to clear the cache and cookies for various web browsers are listed below:

Google Chrome
Mozilla Firefox [cache instructions | cookie instructions]
Apple Safari
Microsoft Edge

If you still have issues, please try using a different browse.

If the above does not work, please let us know what web browser - and version you are using. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Still unable to on Chrome, Version 126.0.6478.183 (Official Build) (64-bit) for Windows and Microsoft Edge Version 126.0.2592.102 (Official build) (64-bit)

Hey @DPalmer

Thanks for the additional info. I'm going to send this over to our support team so they can further investigate. Thanks for your patience as we figure this out!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Thanks!

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hey All, 

Quick update; Our team has informed us that the fix will go out later today. I will post a follow up once this has been done. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)