cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of activity types on Apple watch reordered after recent update

KJ
Shkhara

I'm not sure why this changed, but it used to be that when I started recording an activity through my Apple watch, the activity types I did most often showed up at the top of the list. However, recently, the order has completely changed, and I have to do a lot of scrolling to find the activity type I do the most.

I'm not sure if this is a feature or a bug, but it's certainly annoying.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋Hi All!
Our engineers have pushed through a fix that should have resolved this issue. If you are still having issues, please  update your Strava app to the most current version. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @KJ & @MargeSoestie
Thanks for your posts. We are aware of this issue impacting the watch app sports picker and are working on solving it as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience while this gets resolved.  

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

This is a huge usability issue.  Hard to imagine how this gets by testing.  I paid more money this year for Strava.  Quality should be better not worse?

Thanks. Going back to hierarchy is OK, but a customizable list without all the ones you don’t need would be best. Hopefully, that’s in the works.

Excellent news. Thanks for the feedback

MargeSoestie
Mt. Kenya

Same here ! This is annoying for sure...

They're not even alphabetical. I can't find any logic to it. 99% of my activities are MTB, but it shows up below a dozen or so activities I never do,.