cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) Heat Map Not Updating

Krahling
Mt. Kenya

My ride this evening does not appear on my personal heat map.  

Following the recommendation from other forum posts, I changed the activity to something else (Badminton) and then back to Ride.  It still doesn't appear on my heat map.

https://www.strava.com/activities/12106985405

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All! 

Thanks to everyone who posted about this. I've received word that this should now be fully fixed, 

Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

74 REPLIES 74

a_mey
Mt. Kenya

Similar issue for me.

CodyBibeau
Mt. Kenya

Despite closing it and reopening/trying it on multiple devices over several days, my last several activities have not populated on My Heatmap. Is this unique to me or a more widespread issue? I haven't missed a payment or anything either.

no! It also happened with me, all recent activities are not being displayed on my heatmap! I did also try several devices, my laptop and tablet, and reseting the app, but nothing works. I wanna see my heatmap 😭

Also having this issue. Recording with a Garmin 540. Never had issues until this last week. 

I'm having the same issue as well.  This evening's ride will not show up on my heat map.

https://www.strava.com/activities/12105654610

My heatmap is also not updating - I use a coros watch. I've tried changing activity type from run to walk and back again, and waited overnight, but my run from yesterday is still not on the heatmap. Usually it updates immediately.

I've just noticed the problem today. Recorded on an Android phone, tried to view both on the app and via the website. The activity is fine and can be viewed by others.

I've tried the various suggestions to change activity type which come up on searching for a solution and resetting back, but with no luck. Prior to this, I've done nothing different from previous days, and yesterdays activity shows up fine on the personal heatmap (as shown by sections I've not previously recorded an activity on).

Same problem. Recorded activity on Garmin today, and heatmap not updated on Android or web app. It also stopped recording whilst still riding, but that might be a separate issue. 

Larry_Robinson
Mt. Kenya

Same here. I just did a 125 miler, new trail, and am not happy to see it omitted from Heat Map. Pictures I took and included in activity do show up but no connecting route