cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) Strava has stopped showing calories burned

AoifeB
Mt. Kenya

Hi,

My strava has stopped showing calories burned after a workout. My account is synced with a polar watch and has always displayed calories burned up to last week when it suddenly stopped? I can see the calories burned through my polar account but am not sure why it is not transferring over?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All! 

Thanks to everyone who posted about this. I've received word that this should now be fixed, Please take a look and let me know if you are still having the issue.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Hard to believe that 2 different 3rd party apps are having the same issue 

alollo
Mt. Kenya

Same issue here.

In my case, I'm uploading data from Polar Pacer Pro.
Tried manually uploading an activity using export TCX file from Polar Flow, but still not able to get calories in Strava.

Keep us posted!

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello!
Thanks for the post. We are aware of this issue and are working on solving it as quickly as possible. We will post an update when we get more info from our team about this.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Good to know. I have the same problem (started few days ago). I'm using Polar Ignite 3 Titanium.

Same issue here,

I noticed two things. 

1. I have changed regions (traveled to a different continent) and it stopped showing calories apart that. 

As I doubt this could be the reason, there's: 

2. I have updated polar software recently (H10 Heath Monitor).

I wonder if you guys did the same. Now Strava shows AVG.HR, MAX.HR, but not the calories as it used to.