cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send heart rate, power, cadence & GPS to Apple Health

Truespin
Shkhara

There’s some useful data that Apple Health now supports, but that Strava doesn’t upload: 

• Heart rate
  • Power
  • Cadence
  • GPS route/map

Is there a feature request open to get these fields added to the Apple Health upload from Strava rides?

Also, is the opposite planned? To import the power & cadence from my Apple Watch cycling workouts (now that watchOS 10 supports power & cadence) when I add these to Strava.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Truespin
Thanks for your post. We do have these ideas suggested on our Ideas Board and you can show your support by clicking on the kudos button and adding feedback:
Write heart rate to Apple Health
Apple Watch - add stats: power, cadence, vertical oscillation, ground contact, step length, strokes

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Truespin
Thanks for your post. We do have these ideas suggested on our Ideas Board and you can show your support by clicking on the kudos button and adding feedback:
Write heart rate to Apple Health
Apple Watch - add stats: power, cadence, vertical oscillation, ground contact, step length, strokes

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Have these ideas been approved for implementation? If so, what is the timeframe to be implemented? If not, what is necessary to move this up in priority? Thank-you!

Hey @pdagnew
Thanks for your post. We generally cannot speak to the direction of the product, nor discuss product or policy decisions or opinions. We do appreciate your input though -- our product, research and marketing teams look at all idea suggestions to take into consideration for roadmap planning.

That being said, looking at these ideas, I do see one is 'gathering kudos' and one is 'under consideration'. To find out more about how we manage the ideas section, please refer to our Community Guide to Ideas article.

Thank you once again!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)