cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timer resetting

Dazzler
Mt. Kenya

Whenever I do an activity like HIIT or Weight Lifting the timer keeps resetting to zero during it and then restarting.  This doesn’t happen for running or walking.  Any ideas please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Dazzler 

Thanks for posting about this.  Are you recording using the Strava Mobile App?  The first thing I would suggest is to ensure your App is updated to the latest version:

Google Play Store:

Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming

How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

Apple App Store:

Strava: Run, Ride, Swim

How to update your apps on Apple: Support - Apple

If that doesn't help, I would recommend you please submit a support ticket and someone from our Support Team will be happy to work with you directly to investigate what might be going on.   Thanks so much.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Minxyuk
Mt. Kenya

Same issue here. Have checked version and reinstalled 3 times to check....still doesn't work properly!

Kcrocker76
Mt. Kenya

I have the same issue. Terribly frustrating. I also verified have the latest version. Any other fixes? 

Thundercat
Mt. Kenya

I have exactly the same issue, in the last few weeks, a total reset of my timer when doing weights. I wonder if a solution was found 

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Dazzler 

Thanks for posting about this.  Are you recording using the Strava Mobile App?  The first thing I would suggest is to ensure your App is updated to the latest version:

Google Play Store:

Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming

How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

Apple App Store:

Strava: Run, Ride, Swim

How to update your apps on Apple: Support - Apple

If that doesn't help, I would recommend you please submit a support ticket and someone from our Support Team will be happy to work with you directly to investigate what might be going on.   Thanks so much.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Trying to record on the Strava app on the Google Pixel watch, never had an issue before today. The timer on the workout just resets to zero after a few seconds, doesn't record the calories burned. The app has been uninstalled from the watch and the phone, reinstalled and everything is up to date, and all permissions are allowed. What is the fix? This is very frustrating