cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

Treadmill

PEAM
Mt. Kenya

Me gustaría en strava pusiera la opción de cinta de correr en la actividad de carrera, ya que no todos usamos relojes que cuente con GPS y movimientos de sensores por favor strava pon la opción de cinta de correr 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @PEAM,

We appreciate this feedback about recording Treadmill activities from the mobile app.
There has been many times when soon as I get to the gym I realize I forgot my watch at home.

As a workaround, I record my indoor runs using the "Workout" activity type on the mobile app. I know my distance does not appear but I use my elapsed time to gauge my performance for the day.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @PEAM,

We appreciate this feedback about recording Treadmill activities from the mobile app.
There has been many times when soon as I get to the gym I realize I forgot my watch at home.

As a workaround, I record my indoor runs using the "Workout" activity type on the mobile app. I know my distance does not appear but I use my elapsed time to gauge my performance for the day.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings