Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5k a day for 31 days

Glennedy
Mt. Kenya

Hey Strava fam!

I hope ya’ll doing great!

I have reached my 1-month 5k streak goal. What a journey it has been! Despite not being an early bird by nature, I was determined to push myself and make every single day count in parks of Amsterdam. Working 40 hours a week, I wanted to prove that no matter how busy life gets, it's always possible to carve out time for running. This challenge was about discovering a more determined version of myself, one that doesn't make excuses. Now, 31 days in, I feel incredibly proud and grateful for all the love and support I've received.

I've been sharing my journey daily on social media, and it's been heartwarming to see so many people follow along with joy:

5k a day for 31 days 

I would love to share this story with the Strava community, as I believe it could inspire and motivate others.

☝
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Glennedy,
Thanks for posting and sharing your journey with us. This is a great reminder that you can make time for what is important. What an accomplishment! 

Again, thanks for sharing and I hope others take some time to read your write up and are inspired by you. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Glennedy,
Thanks for posting and sharing your journey with us. This is a great reminder that you can make time for what is important. What an accomplishment! 

Again, thanks for sharing and I hope others take some time to read your write up and are inspired by you. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team