cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support not responding to refund ticket

Attikahh
Mt. Kenya

Hello, i've written emails to the strava support team and ive created multiple tickets to apply for a refund but many days passed and i still have no response from them.(I always checked my email and my junk email folder and still nothing.I only got an automatic bot response.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Attikahh
Thanks for your post and sorry for the delay! We understand the importance of your refund. Since we need some sensitive information that should not be shared publicly, this will need to be handled by our support team.

I took a look and see that you have an open support ticket with us; #3036917. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Arginfl
Mont Blanc

Hi, I also experienced this I keep on sending email to the support but I don't get any reply than the bot.

Hello, just wait a couple more days and be patient.I got the refund since then.

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Attikahh
Thanks for your post and sorry for the delay! We understand the importance of your refund. Since we need some sensitive information that should not be shared publicly, this will need to be handled by our support team.

I took a look and see that you have an open support ticket with us; #3036917. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings