cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot my Garmin but went cycling with a friend - can I use his Strava route and import it as mine?

Pauldfogel
Mt. Kenya

Today I went riding with a friend but forgot my Garmin.  We did the same route; he had his Garmin and uploaded his route to Strava.  How can I (if I can) upload "his" route to my Strava?  

Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anchskier
Denali

Yes, you can.  What you need to do is have your friend open up their activity on a web browser.  In the section just below the profile picture and activity name, there should be a line of text that says "With someone who didn’t record?" and then an "Add Friends" button.  Have them select your profile name from the dropdown menu that comes up.  It will send you an invite to the activity and then you can accept it and it will be added to your profile as your own activity.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

anchskier
Denali

Yes, you can.  What you need to do is have your friend open up their activity on a web browser.  In the section just below the profile picture and activity name, there should be a line of text that says "With someone who didn’t record?" and then an "Add Friends" button.  Have them select your profile name from the dropdown menu that comes up.  It will send you an invite to the activity and then you can accept it and it will be added to your profile as your own activity.

Hi. I tried this but the "with someone who didn't record" isn't populating. The function used to be visible but it's no longer appearing in the last several runs.