cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

[Known Issue] Strava map displays incorrect ride end point

dhflies
Shkhara

On my last 3 rides, my Strava route shows that I ended my ride sooner than I actually did. I sync my Sigma ROX 11.0 bike computer to Strava and upload my data after each ride. My Sigma app shows that I did the full route, however, Strava seems to come up with a random endpoint. This is not a privacy setting since that appears grey when looking at my routes, this is actually a little checkered flag showing I ended my ride in a location that I did not. I have attached images of my Sigma route map and my Strava route map for your information.

Sigma map:

Sigma app mapSigma app map

Strava map:

Strava app mapStrava app map

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE: We have confirmed with Sigma's engineers that the issue is on their end. Sigma has requested that athletes currently experiencing this issue reach out to their support team directly for further assistance with resolving the issue. You can reach their support team here: https://sigmasport.com/service-center/

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

44 REPLIES 44

Exactly the same problem, using Sigma Rox 11.0 GPS.

I hope the problem would be solved soon.

Best regards

Hey @JMNICOLAS
Thanks for your post. Our team is investigating this. Please submit a support ticket and our Support Team will further assist you. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ticket submitted.

Thks

JMNs

@JMNICOLAS
Thank you! I'll make sure it gets to the team that is looking into this. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi @dhflies
Thanks for your post. We're going to send this over to our Support team so they can take a look at your account and see what's going on.

If you have a similar question please
submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)