cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nike Run Club (NRC) Integration problem

Peti
Mt. Kenya
so far I have used NRC. For 2-3 years, so there is plenty of data in it. 
I would like to import the data into strava, it doesn't show an error,
but I can't see the data there. What could be the problem?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Peti 

Thanks for posting about this, and sorry to hear your Nike Run Club activities are not syncing to Strava.  Can. you please check and confirm you've followed the instructions here?

If you have and it's still not working, please try disconnecting from Nike and then reconnecting your accounts.  

Also, please note that only activities recorded after connecting your accounts will sync to Strava. There is no way to sync or import your historical activities.

Please give that a try and let us know if it resolves this issue.  Thanks again for your post.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Peti 

Thanks for posting about this, and sorry to hear your Nike Run Club activities are not syncing to Strava.  Can. you please check and confirm you've followed the instructions here?

If you have and it's still not working, please try disconnecting from Nike and then reconnecting your accounts.  

Also, please note that only activities recorded after connecting your accounts will sync to Strava. There is no way to sync or import your historical activities.

Please give that a try and let us know if it resolves this issue.  Thanks again for your post.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

When can Strava workout be able to export or sync to NRC? I know it is not possible now, question why one-way and any timeline to sync both ways. Thanks.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings