cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) 3rd party apps (mi fitness, zepp, fitbit, igsport, xoss, etc) not connecting to Strava

fendra
Mt. Kenya

Since today, I couldn't authorize my mi fitness to connect to strava in my Iphone. Is there any change in the terms of service ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator
👋 Hello!
I've received word that all should be good now. If you have any activities that are not syncing, please reach out to the 3rd party and have them check to see if there are any errors on their side. You can also export those files in GPX, TCX, or FIT format and you should be able to manually upload them to Strava from our upload page.

Thank you again for your patience while we worked through this. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

115 REPLIES 115

Shreyank
Mt. Kenya

IMG_6637.png

Unable to authorise Strava for Mi Fitness since the morning of 15th Aug. 

Tried reinstalling both the apps and also disconnected and reconnected the watch but still the same message shows. 

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello, 
Thanks for your posts and sorry for the trouble. Our team is actively working on getting this resolved. We will be adding any updates to this post as we get them. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hi,

Is there an update on this?

tripang
Mt. Kenya

Hi there, 

I have an issue in my huawei health device which linked to strava, before huawei health software update in 2024/08/13 link sync between huawei - strava running well, but after software update, the link accidentally unlinked and I couldn't linking again, and I got the error message "network failed, please check your network or try again later" every I try to linking again. (For your information, I stay in south east asia).

I hope I get some help for this issue, 

Thank you

Joy
Shkhara

I've long been connecting my Coros Vertix 2 with strava that running data from watch will be automatically sync to strava. But this morning, I found the two were disconnected. I tried serveral times to re-connect them but in vain. I also tried to sync the data manually but also in vain. What can I do? Or is it the server problem of Coros or strava??

The problem is with strava. They are trying to fix the issue. Currently most third party apps or devices aren't connecting.

Rocka
Mt. Kenya

Today im unable to connect with strava after authorize Suunto in partner services. Still not connected, please help

HanangBudi_72
Mt. Kenya
Hello guys
I have a problem for Huawei app after update huawei software why can't link to strava with message 
"network failed, please check your network or try again later" Previously everything worked normally

I hope the problem is resolved quickly

aakash41
Shkhara

yes, mine isn't working either