cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) 3rd party apps (mi fitness, zepp, fitbit, igsport, xoss, etc) not connecting to Strava

fendra
Mt. Kenya

Since today, I couldn't authorize my mi fitness to connect to strava in my Iphone. Is there any change in the terms of service ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator
👋 Hello!
I've received word that all should be good now. If you have any activities that are not syncing, please reach out to the 3rd party and have them check to see if there are any errors on their side. You can also export those files in GPX, TCX, or FIT format and you should be able to manually upload them to Strava from our upload page.

Thank you again for your patience while we worked through this. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

115 REPLIES 115

Jest to prawdopodobnie związane z awarią Stravy. Wygląda na to, że problemy występują wszędzie. Miejmy nadzieję, że wszystko zostanie rozwiązane do końca dnia.

---

It is probably related to the Strava outage. It seems to be causing problems everywhere. Hopefully everything will be resolved by the end of the day.

I have recently had an issue utilising the ioS app. When I open the app it simply says there is a problem and something went wrong. I have switched the phone on and off several times and also deleted and reloaded the app several times but have not resolved the issue. I saw an old post from a year or so ago which suggested that logging in via Google might help but I have tried that and it has not worked. I have checked the app on my second phone and it works fine there (also an iPhone) and can log in successfully on the web to my account. Any ideas?

Somewhat predictably my issue has fixed itself out of the blue.....2 days of problems and then resolved! Oh well, at least I am back. 

I am having the same exact error, and have so far been unable to find any fix.  My wife's iPhone is working with no issues.

Hopefully someone can chime in with a repair.

Somewhat predictably my issue has fixed itself out of the blue.....2 days of problems and then resolved! Oh well, at least I am back. 🙄

Finally it works, thanks scout

What is the ETA of this issue?

I use Amazfit Trex 2 and couldn't sync my morning event activity with strava due to Authorization failure "Third party account linking" option in Zepp

Same. Zepp to Strava suddenly not working.IMG_1261.PNG

@ScoutI appreciate the team's transparency in acknowledging this issue, but can you give a rough estimate of when this might be resolved?

@Scout while your team is at work in resolving this, it would be great if https://status.strava.com/ would reflect the on-going incident. While investigating Strava OAuth connection incident with my app, it took a while to find this discussion thread and understand it was Strava server issue, not something I could fix in my app.