cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) 3rd party apps (mi fitness, zepp, fitbit, igsport, xoss, etc) not connecting to Strava

fendra
Mt. Kenya

Since today, I couldn't authorize my mi fitness to connect to strava in my Iphone. Is there any change in the terms of service ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator
👋 Hello!
I've received word that all should be good now. If you have any activities that are not syncing, please reach out to the 3rd party and have them check to see if there are any errors on their side. You can also export those files in GPX, TCX, or FIT format and you should be able to manually upload them to Strava from our upload page.

Thank you again for your patience while we worked through this. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

115 REPLIES 115

Same here. Please assist us. This is a widespread issue, it seems. 

When will this be resolved?

merhaba igpsport uygulaması ile sabah yaptığım sürüşü stravaya atamıyorum igpsort uygulamasına strava hesabım ile girişe izin vermiyor yetkilendirmeleri kaldırıp tekrar kurdum yine olmadı  1 yıldır problemsiz kullanıyordum lütfen yardımcı olmanızı istiyorum

Has this been resolved for anyone? I followed the advice and disconnected my fitbit but now cannot reconnect it as I keep getting an error message. All the messages on this list say from "yesterday" but not sure if that's a time zone thing? Also it's not under "known issues" on the strava page...🫠

Not as yet 

The “Resolved” is somewhat misleading here, as an “Accepted answer” equals = Resolved
They are still working on it

Thank you! It's quite difficult to figure out what's going on so appreciate the comment. 

Maybe add a status update on your status page as users of other apps will complain a lot. Took a while to find this post here 🙂

Same as me! My coros watch disconnected with strava. I tried several times to reconnect them but in vain!

Screenshot_2024-08-15-11-49-36-54_7bba06b275456184e31912201345dfca.jpgSame here. hoping this will be solve soon.