cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) 3rd party apps (mi fitness, zepp, fitbit, igsport, xoss, etc) not connecting to Strava

fendra
Mt. Kenya

Since today, I couldn't authorize my mi fitness to connect to strava in my Iphone. Is there any change in the terms of service ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator
👋 Hello!
I've received word that all should be good now. If you have any activities that are not syncing, please reach out to the 3rd party and have them check to see if there are any errors on their side. You can also export those files in GPX, TCX, or FIT format and you should be able to manually upload them to Strava from our upload page.

Thank you again for your patience while we worked through this. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

115 REPLIES 115

This issue is not solved.

Yes, the problem is back. It was working yesterday but now the problem is back.

fendra
Mt. Kenya

thank you, it's working fine now

This mornings cycle data uploaded instantly. All sync issues resolved with Strava.  Thanks

bren10
Shkhara

There is no option in Mi Fitness to export via the mentioned file types. Reply isn't that helpful.

dannywhite93
Mt. Kenya

Hi,

Is this affecting Apple Watch? I did a run about an hour ago on my Apple Watch and it's still remaining in unsynced. I try to sync many times manually and it's not doing anything. The activity was recorded on the Strava Apple Watch App.

Triathlongirl82
Mt. Kenya

Hi, 

Unfortunately my Suunto is still not sending my workouts to Strava.

Hi There,

I have had a similar issue via my Zepp app and as mentioned by scout for the workouts before the issue was solved, you can first save the file on your phone as a GPX, TCX or FIT file. Then click the below link and upload the file.

https://www.strava.com/upload/select

All should be ok after this and all the workouts since it has been solved should automatically sync, at least it is on mine now.

You need to disconnect and reconnect the Strava app from your fitness tracker (Zepp or the one you're using) data will sync as soon you reconnect it. Worked for me.

Thanks Samsoodeen, this worked and noticed the workouts got pushed through after disconnecting and reconnecting