cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) 3rd party apps (mi fitness, zepp, fitbit, igsport, xoss, etc) not connecting to Strava

fendra
Mt. Kenya

Since today, I couldn't authorize my mi fitness to connect to strava in my Iphone. Is there any change in the terms of service ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator
👋 Hello!
I've received word that all should be good now. If you have any activities that are not syncing, please reach out to the 3rd party and have them check to see if there are any errors on their side. You can also export those files in GPX, TCX, or FIT format and you should be able to manually upload them to Strava from our upload page.

Thank you again for your patience while we worked through this. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

115 REPLIES 115

sonyD4d
Mt. Kenya

Hope problem resolves soon have to share data to event organisers which i can't now ;-;

Tusatwe
Shkhara

https://strava.fitbit.com/

Im getting error 500 when try to connect fitbit with strava.

Is any update about this issue?

Same issue for me

SheetalVM
Mt. Kenya

Hello Strava Team,

Any idea when this issue will get resolved?

SheetalVM
Mt. Kenya

Is this sorted now ?

GonzoIT
Mt. Kenya

Same issue with iphone

Pgandhi10
Mt. Kenya

Hi, since Strava is aware of this issue, when is this getting resolved ?

IMG_9491.png

It appears that the strava team is working on it but they have not mentioned by what time we can expect the resolution

dhendra
Mt. Kenya

Yes, I also have the same problem, 2 applications (Health Sync and Mi Fitness) don't want to be authorized

EmmaG
Mt. Kenya

Same - as of yesterday, fitbit not uploading to strava. Revoked access to try to solve, noe it won't let me access to fitbit. Says 500 internal error.