cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[RESOLVED] Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread and Rower activities not syncing to Strava

Emmaridesbike
Shkhara

UPDATE FROM STRAVA:

The issue with Peloton activities not syncing to Strava from the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread and Rower has now been resolved.  If you still have activities that have not synced, please try re-sycning them by following these steps:

•  Go into your workout history on the Peloton bike/tread/rower tablet
  • Click on a prior activity >> click the share button

If you're still having difficulties after that, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.  We apologise for this issue and again, sincere thanks to all for your patience.

I have seen similar issues here with run/walk but my Bike+ activities are now not syncing despite having no issue before and it last synced ok on Monday. Have tried everything I can think of to sync it, closing and refreshing apps, manually syncing it from the bike to Strava and it is showing on my peloton and apple health apps but nothing at all on Strava. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE FROM STRAVA:

Hello and thank you for your patience.  The issue with Peloton activities not syncing to Strava from the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread and Rower has now been resolved.  If you still have activities that have not synced, please try re-sycning them by following these steps:

•  Go into your workout history on the Peloton bike/tread/rower tablet
  • Click on a prior activity >> click the share button

If you're still having difficulties after that, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.  We apologise for this issue and again, sincere thanks to all for your patience.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

53 REPLIES 53

AlexAmane
Mt. Kenya

I did two rides today. My first one uploaded to Strava. My Peloton let me know there was a software update after the ride and I did it. Later I did a second ride. My second ride did not get uploaded to strava. I even tried to share it directly through Peloton to Strava and nothing. My assumption is that it's due to the software update. I would check to see if an update was done on your Peloton right before the issues started. Then we could confirm 100% that it's the Peloton update that caused the issue. 

I also did a Peloton update today and am wondering if the update affected the ability to sync to Strava. I ended up making a manual activity in Strava where I added the miles and timing of the ride. Pretty frustrating to not have the other stats. Like others, I did all the obvious reinstalls of apps, etc. Wonder if it’s a Peloton issue as well.

I had the same issue after the last update yesterday. Nothing syncing from the bike right now despite resetting everything I could think of. It worked fine from the phone on just the app the day before when I wasn't at home, so feels like a Peloton device issue

Kelliwithak
Mt. Kenya

I am having the same issues with Peloton and Apple Health. I have deleted Strava from all devices and added back, logged out and in, refreshed on WiFi and off… nothing.

lornagrl
Mt. Kenya

I’m seeing the same issue. Just took a ride and it’s not synching.

cjh_strava
Shkhara

Same issue on a ride 3 hours ago. Before finding this thread I did the usual log-in/out/reconnect accounts etc. and attempted several times to re-publish to Strava directly on the bike’s tablet in Workout History. At approx 3 hours later my ride sync’d and now shows in Strava.

eugenio
Mt. Kenya

Also with tehnogym , same problem

Stirlano
Mt. Kenya

I’m having the same issue - have re-synced on the Peloton bike but activities from today still not showing in Strava - thanks

Strikes
Shkhara

Same issue. Suddenly stopped syncing from bike to strava today.

Shwayne
Mt. Kenya

Mine still have not shown up from this morning