cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[RESOLVED] Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread and Rower activities not syncing to Strava

Emmaridesbike
Shkhara

UPDATE FROM STRAVA:

The issue with Peloton activities not syncing to Strava from the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread and Rower has now been resolved.  If you still have activities that have not synced, please try re-sycning them by following these steps:

•  Go into your workout history on the Peloton bike/tread/rower tablet
  • Click on a prior activity >> click the share button

If you're still having difficulties after that, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.  We apologise for this issue and again, sincere thanks to all for your patience.

I have seen similar issues here with run/walk but my Bike+ activities are now not syncing despite having no issue before and it last synced ok on Monday. Have tried everything I can think of to sync it, closing and refreshing apps, manually syncing it from the bike to Strava and it is showing on my peloton and apple health apps but nothing at all on Strava. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE FROM STRAVA:

Hello and thank you for your patience.  The issue with Peloton activities not syncing to Strava from the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread and Rower has now been resolved.  If you still have activities that have not synced, please try re-sycning them by following these steps:

If you're still having difficulties after that, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.  We apologise for this issue and again, sincere thanks to all for your patience.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

53 REPLIES 53

Emmaridesbike
Shkhara

Having same issue again - has been ok since previous response but yesterday I did a Peloton Bike+ workout again and it has not appeared on Strava.  it was registered in Apple Health and on Peloton apps

Hello @Emmaridesbike 

Please submit a support ticket and our Support Team will be happy to work with you to investigate.

Jane (she/her)

maelwen
Shkhara

Still not working for me even after a manual sync. Had been working for years.

CL
Mt. Kenya

Still not working. 

Wes
Mt. Kenya

Definitely not working still. Tried:

- Manually syncing

- disconnecting and reconnecting Strava account from peloton

- manual sharing again after reconnecting 

Jane
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE FROM STRAVA:

Hello and thank you for your patience.  The issue with Peloton activities not syncing to Strava from the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread and Rower has now been resolved.  If you still have activities that have not synced, please try re-sycning them by following these steps:

If you're still having difficulties after that, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.  We apologise for this issue and again, sincere thanks to all for your patience.

Jane (she/her)

Warm synced 30 minutes into next class, 60 min class synced 5 minutes into cooldown, cooldown synced immediately…

I haven’t had a ride sync since March 18. Tried all the recommended steps from previous posts and it still doesn’t work. 

Like those below, I am also still having trouble syncing Bike+ workouts to Strava.

Automatic upload failed for my ride this afternoon still. Tried to manually push it to Strava from the Bike+ as well as from the Peloton website and neither worked.