cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

Strava App and Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Ros
Mt. Kenya

Hello,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra and have downloaded the Strava app.  However, although I have an account I am unable to sign into it.  I enter the correct e-mail address and password and then the app comes up with network error.  I have tried clicking on forgot password and it comes up with no internet connection, when my internet connection is working fine.

I am at a loss as to what to do?  I have tried deleting the app the re-installing it and the same thing keeps happening.  The app seems to work fine on my iPhone, but not my Samsung.  

Can anyone help?  Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Ros 

Sorry to hear of this issue.  Curious if you have tried this on different network connections / Wifi hotspots? I would also recommend trying another uninstall / reinstall of the App.  Let us know if this is still an issue.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AlexandrePinto
Mt. Kenya

Uninstall AND install the application. It attempts to restart network services. 

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Ros 

Sorry to hear of this issue.  Curious if you have tried this on different network connections / Wifi hotspots? I would also recommend trying another uninstall / reinstall of the App.  Let us know if this is still an issue.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team