cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava App and Samsung Galaxy Watch Ultra

cvcalhoun
Mt. Kenya

I have Strava on my Samsung Galaxy Watch Ultra.  Until recently, it was working fine.  However, it has recently been unable to record activities.  I get the menu shown below.  Before, if I tapped on an activity, it would find GPS and give me a button that would allow me to start the activity.  Now, tapping on the activity works only if I select an activity that does not require GPS.  If I select one that requires GPS, just a sliver of the old finding GPS screen appears and then immediately disappears.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Strava on both my phone and my watch, disabling and reenabling location services, and shutting down and restarting both the phone and the watch.  Nothing is fixing the problem.

I tried contacting Strava about this.  First, they sent me back an automated e-mail talking about problems with rides not being recorded properly on the phone--but of course, this doesn't deal with a phone and doesn't deal with rides not being recorded properly.  (They can't be recorded at all.)  The automated e-mail said "If you're still having problems, please reply to this ticket with any additional information or this ticket will close automatically after 3 days." I have now replied to that e-mail twice, and have received no response.  If anyone here can help me, or has a better way to contact Strava for help, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Screenshot_20240930_145527_strava.png

0 REPLIES 0