cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing with my Samsung galaxy watch 5 stopped working

Lando
Mt. Kenya

I am loged in to the same google-account on the watch and my phone, yet the activities that I record with the preinstalled activity tracker don't get synced anymore. The watch is not even showing up under connected devices in the phone app.

I have tried to follow the troubleshooting steps from the website, but my watch never prompts me with the input field for the 4-digit code, so I get stuck at that step.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Lando
Thanks for your post. If you have a Samsung Watch running Wear OS 3 or higher you can download the Wear OS application through the Google Play Store directly on your watch. Access the Google Play Store App (on your watch) > Apps on your Phone (or you can search) > Strava > Install.

I hope this helps! If you need further assistance, please submit a new support ticket if you need further assistance. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Lando
Thanks for your post. If you have a Samsung Watch running Wear OS 3 or higher you can download the Wear OS application through the Google Play Store directly on your watch. Access the Google Play Store App (on your watch) > Apps on your Phone (or you can search) > Strava > Install.

I hope this helps! If you need further assistance, please submit a new support ticket if you need further assistance. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team