cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

Zepp doesn't sync accurately

daisylira
Mt. Kenya

Hi,

I have noticed that Zepp doesn't sync my workouts accurately. For example today I have recorded 18.11 min on Zepp but only 5.11 min show up on Strava. In general I have noticed that my times on Strava are longer by 1 - 2 mins then on the Zepp app. I'm using Amazfit Band 5

Does anyone know why and how I can fix it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @daisylira
Sorry for the trouble. If this is still an issue, please go ahead and disconnect from the application and then try reconnecting. You can disconnect from any third-party applications here:

https://www.strava.com/settings/apps

You can also try our initial troubleshooting step of deleting and reinstalling the Strava app. Our recommended instructions are below:

1. Delete the Strava application from your phone
2. Power your device off for 10 seconds
3. Turn your phone back on
4. Reinstall the Strava application 

Note: You will not lose any data if you do this since all data is stored on the Strava servers.

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

Apple App Store:
Strava: Run, Ride, Swim
How to update your apps on Apple: Support - Apple

If this doesn't resolve the issue, please submit a support ticket and our support team will further assist you. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @daisylira
Sorry for the trouble. If this is still an issue, please go ahead and disconnect from the application and then try reconnecting. You can disconnect from any third-party applications here:

https://www.strava.com/settings/apps

You can also try our initial troubleshooting step of deleting and reinstalling the Strava app. Our recommended instructions are below:

1. Delete the Strava application from your phone
2. Power your device off for 10 seconds
3. Turn your phone back on
4. Reinstall the Strava application 

Note: You will not lose any data if you do this since all data is stored on the Strava servers.

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

Apple App Store:
Strava: Run, Ride, Swim
How to update your apps on Apple: Support - Apple

If this doesn't resolve the issue, please submit a support ticket and our support team will further assist you. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @daisylira,

Opposed to automatically syncing to Strava, it may be beneficial to export a GPX copy of your activity and upload it manually:

1. View the activity history, find the specific activity and view its details.
  2. Swipe left to access the 'more' screen
  3. Tap export
  4. Finally, connect the watch to a computer and download the file(s) find the imported file in the GPX date folder.  /sdcard/gpxdata.
  5. Then upload the file to strava.com/upload/select

I hope this helps!

KBryant24

Hi

thank you for your reply.

I have just uploaded a workout using the TCX-file but unfortunately the moving time is still different / lower than on the ZEPP app.