cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter power curve by activity type

AD1954
Shkhara

Hi all, I have been a full member for a number of years but only recently started to use the detailed analysis screens. I have an indoor trainer and an e-bike. Is there a way I can filter the power curve by activity type? In other words, exclude the virtual bike when I want to see  only the power curve of my outdoor rides and vice versa? I'm sure the two power meters are giving slightly different readings and skewing the results, it would be interesting to compare them against each other, Thanks in advance,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @AD1954 

Thanks for posting about this.  It's not currently possible to filter your power curve based on the type of ride (virtual, e-bike, etc.) 

You may wish to share this to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @AD1954 

Thanks for posting about this.  It's not currently possible to filter your power curve based on the type of ride (virtual, e-bike, etc.) 

You may wish to share this to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team