cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

January Run 200K & 300K Challenges?

TrailJunky
Shkhara

Just wondering why I can't find the January Run 200K & 300K Challenges? 

55 REPLIES 55

MattBrewis
Shkhara

Scout - thanks, I’ve put my comment on the other ‘idea’ as requested. But TJ is spot on - for distance running, it’s a mix of time and mileage. Please reconsider!

MattBrewis
Shkhara

Agree - these appear to have been removed, as well as walks now counted towards running targets. A poor change - please add them back in. A useful motivational challenge to collect 12 300k/200k trophies a year 

Hey @MattBrewis
Thanks for your feedback. Please be sure to add this feedback to this idea (if you haven't already). Our team is following and reviewing all comments and value your input. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Why have you not replied to the increasing number of questions on this matter?

As moderator, can we please have an update. There are a lot of people both confused and upset as to the lack of an update

Any chance someone might bother updating everyone? 

What's going on then. Just put these badges back on. A vague answer isn't good enough

How is getting rid of perfectly good challenges going to benefit your community? The 100k a month is a solid challenge for some, but too little for others. Just add challenges but keep the ones that were there and people enjoyed? 

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @TrailJunky,
Thanks for your post. We have made some changes to the monthly challenge goals, some goals have been modified while others have been removed and replaced with new challenge types. Additionally, some monthly challenges will now allow additional sport types to count towards completion. 

We’re committed to supporting the growing needs of our community and welcome your feedback or engage in the discussion on this post. Show your support for this idea by clicking on the kudos button. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

How does removing and diluting challenges for dedicated runners "support the needs of our growing community"? Let me help: it does not.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings