cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

January Run 200K & 300K Challenges?

TrailJunky
Shkhara

Just wondering why I can't find the January Run 200K & 300K Challenges? 

55 REPLIES 55

alexwright
Mt. Kenya

Bit silly to remove distance goals considering most runners training for a marathon will reach 100k in little over a week…

Tbh they should remove all distance goal badges. Why stop at 200 and 300. Why not take 100, 10 and 5 as well

Simonhammond
Mt. Kenya

Agreed. Strava seems to make it difficult to monitor monthly distance by activity for some strange reason I like to see how I’m doing by month and the 200km running challenge was one way of doing this relatively easily. Please restore it. Thanks 

For what its worth you can set up goals under the progress tab and then keep track of your distances there. Thats what I do.

Must say though I am disappointed they removed the 200 and 300 badges. That said I have noticed that walking does count towards the running distance badges which... seems unfair given running doesnt count towards walking but anyway. They are just silly badges that no one looks at anyway

For me I like the badges. As a community I enjoy seeing the badges on my friends activity posts. I just think Strava have being 'fixing what ain't broke'

Wheredhego
Shkhara

Agree that this was a horrible move.

I want the 200/300 km challenges back.

Why not get feedback before making changes?

carolinefabb
Mt. Kenya

I do both walking and running and like to see my stats separately not added together which is what is now happening from Jan 2024 on the 100k challenge badge!

Now I am having to work out where I am at this month in relation to kilometres ran vs walked. 
I am also gutted the 200k running badge has disappeared! I am thinking about cancelling my monthly subscription as you are not listening to what members want! 

Billhopper11
Shkhara

I don't understand why these badges have been removed. Any runner I've discussed this with is also confused. Why fix what isn't broken? Also, to lump different activities together makes no sense. I want my badges back

Runner33
Mt. Kenya

Only the 100Kms is available. Strava support don’t help me because only i got automatic answers 

thànks

this is why I stopped my subscription.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings