cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

(KNOWN ISSUE) Since few weeks ago, My Stats does not work for Workout activity type

gillybeee
Mt. Kenya

Hello. Since few weeks ago, My Stats overview in my Strava profile does not work - it shows just zeros everywhere.

gillybeee_0-1721121051252.png

This is a new problem because just a few weeks ago I could see stats. I do weight training that always counts as Workout and therefore I could compare my stats year to year, for example. Other overviews in My Stats sections, such as cycling and running, work as intended.

Thanks, have a nice day.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @gillybeee & @galimx
Thanks for your posts and sorry for the delay. Our team took a look at this and found that there is an issue with activities not populating under the workout tab. And while I cannot provide a specific timeframe for when this will be resolved, I want to assure you that they are working on resolving this issue as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience! 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @gillybeee & @galimx
Thanks for your posts and sorry for the delay. Our team took a look at this and found that there is an issue with activities not populating under the workout tab. And while I cannot provide a specific timeframe for when this will be resolved, I want to assure you that they are working on resolving this issue as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience! 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hello,

Any news regarding this? When will it be fixed?

I cant think this is something hard to fix, as it worke one month ago.

Please give some ETA on when will this "bug" will be fixed.

The "Weight training" still doesnt show under "Workouts" and all my old workouts arent calculated there.

I want a fast fix, this is ongoing for one month already.

galimx
Mt. Kenya

I have same problem. Under "My stats" the whole "Workout" tab shows 0. And I had stats for over 200+ hours and 200+ activities over 2 years. Strava support please help.