cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[RESOLVED] Web Personal Heatmaps not updating

William_Cole
Mt. Kenya

UPDATE FROM STRAVA:

Hi all! We've released a fix that should resolve this issue! Please let us know if you are still missing activities from your personal heatmap.

Looks like no activity routes have updated on my heatmap since March 25th. I did the trick for a few (changing the sport back and forth) and that seemed to work. But I won't be doing that for the 25~ or so activities I have done since March 25th. 

What's going on Strava? Heatmaps are the only reason I pay for premium and it would be nice if they worked. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bruce
Strava
Strava

Hi all! We've released a fix that should resolve this issue! Please let us know if you are still missing activities from your personal heatmap.

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24

rafaelsfx
Mt. Kenya

my ios app is up to date and still not working heatmap! on web browser works normal.

Aethlstan
Mt. Kenya

Strava - are you OK to refund this month's payment? This is a feature included in the premium advertising. 

Bruce
Strava
Strava

Hi all! Thanks for following up here. This issue should be resolved on the Web Personal Heatmap found in the Routebuilder and Maps tab on the Strava website. However, we were seeing some residual missing activities for trail activities (Trail Run, Hike, Mountain Bike Ride, and Gravel Ride) within the Personal Heatmap on the mobile app. We have identified the cause of this issue and released a fix for iOS devices yesterday 4/23/24. We hope to have a fix released for Android devices in the near future.

If you are continuing to experience this issue on the Strava website or an iOS device, could you please write in to Strava support so that we can further evaluate the issue you are experiencing? Click here to submit a support ticket

Thank you!!

on Mobile (Android) unfortunately stil not ok  

Fix on iOS: does not do the trick. App updated yesterday, no mountain biking on the heat map, at all.

Unfortunately it still doesn't work for me. So I submitted a new ticket/request.

Aaaand now it works! Thanks (and sorry)!

Bruce
Strava
Strava

Since this morning my heatmap is complete again as far as i can see. Android. Thank you! 🌷