cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Strava Subscription

meganmcmurray2
Mt. Kenya

Hi,

I recently downloaded the app and it has taken a years subscription out of my bank account but the app is still asking me to start a free trial and I have limited acccess to the app. Can someone please advise?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @meganmcmurray2
Thanks for your post.  Unfortunately, we are currently unable to support these types of requests through our Community Hub. I'm going to send this over to our Support team who will be able to help you out.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Lumaz052
Mt. Kenya

Hi Megan,

I had a year subscription but now it's I'm limited and can't access anything I used too. It's also asking me to subscribe again. 

Come on Strava, please do better. 

Hey @Lumaz052
Thanks for your post. It sounds like you may have more than one account with us. At this time, we are currently unable to support inquiries requiring account access through our Community Hub. If you are still having issues, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @meganmcmurray2
Thanks for your post.  Unfortunately, we are currently unable to support these types of requests through our Community Hub. I'm going to send this over to our Support team who will be able to help you out.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings