cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2500 miles before November 14, 2024

ubersmithey24
Mt. Kenya

Hi Everyone, I want to set a goal to do 2500 miles by running, biking, walking, swimming, crawling, etc before my 47 birthday. Is there a section in Strava where I can set that as a customized goal? I want to be able to track my progress on Strava and brag about it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anchskier
Denali

@ubersmithey24 - Yes.  If you use the mobile app, click on the "you" in the bottom right corner and then select the "progress" tab on the top left.  Scroll down to where you see a section for goals and click on "see all your goals".  From that screen, click the "+" icon in the top right.  In the "sport" dropdown, select "All Sports" and then enter the distance you want them to add up to.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

anchskier
Denali

@ubersmithey24 - Yes.  If you use the mobile app, click on the "you" in the bottom right corner and then select the "progress" tab on the top left.  Scroll down to where you see a section for goals and click on "see all your goals".  From that screen, click the "+" icon in the top right.  In the "sport" dropdown, select "All Sports" and then enter the distance you want them to add up to.