cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can specific leaderboard filters be applied in segment URL reference?

hissettjs
Mt. Kenya

Can specific leaderboard filters be applied in segment URL reference?

Example: https://www.strava.com/segments/33639581?filter=overall

Can specific filters be applied on URL reference for example TODAY, MEN?  If so, is there a list of supported filters for use in URL references in addition to OVERALL in example above? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jan_Mantau
Denali

Additional to filter=overall I know:

• filter=current_year
  • filter=overall&gender=M
  • filter=overall&gender=F
  • filter=following
  • filter=my_results
  • filter=age_group
  • filter=weight_class
  • filter=club&club_id=123456

@Silentvoyager There is one, but not directly accessable with an URL

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

hissettjs
Mt. Kenya

Thank you all for comments and information.  I'm concluding that a comprehensive list of /segment/ filters is not available in Strava Community.  Does anyone know of a app or API that can be used to score a KOM based on Strava segment data?

cid_greenfield
Mt. Kenya

Follow up question, is it possible to apply a specific filter by month to a segment?

Jan_Mantau
Denali

Additional to filter=overall I know:

• filter=current_year
  • filter=overall&gender=M
  • filter=overall&gender=F
  • filter=following
  • filter=my_results
  • filter=age_group
  • filter=weight_class
  • filter=club&club_id=123456

@Silentvoyager There is one, but not directly accessable with an URL

Silentvoyager
Kilimanjaro

I was surprised there isn't actually a TODAY option for a segment leaderboard on the web. That exists only in the app but not on the web. TODAY option is very useful when comparing my performance to others after a race. I like to look at all segments along the race course and see how I did. When using the TODAY filter, that would include mostly only people who participated in the same race.

@Silentvoyager - there is a "Today" option on the web.  You can't see it from the segment view within the activity, you have to open the segment detail page itself.  From the dropdown, you have the options for "all time", "today", "this week", and "this month".  If you click on one of those, you will also get an option for "this year".