cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garmin Live Segments vs. Feature not working

Lukasss1989
Mt. Kenya

IMG_20230511_192317.jpg

 Witam użytkowników strava premium,od pewnego czasu mam taki problem z segmentami live, zbliżam się do segmentu otrzymuje o nim powiadomienie ale kiedy się rozpoczyna strzałka nawigacyjna ucieka gdzieś,czas przeciwników się zeruje a mój czas biegnie tak długo dopóki nie ukończę ręcznie segmentu, przywróciłem zegarek do ustawień fabrycznych, wczoraj podłączyłem pod laptopa i zrobiłem synchronizację przez Garmin express oraz connect i dalej bez zmian , myślę że po ostatniej aktualizacji jest ten problem, proszę o pomoc.zaznacze jeszcze że zegarek nigdy nie miał kłopotów z GPS ,Garmin Fenix 6,czekam na odp.dziekuje i pozdrawiam 

English Translation: 

Hello strava premium users, I've had this problem with live segments for some time now, when I'm approaching a segment I get a notification about it but when it starts the navigation arrow goes somewhere, the time of the opponents resets and my time runs until I finish the segment manually, I restored the watch to factory settings, yesterday I connected to the laptop and synchronized via Garmin express and connect and then no changes, I think there is this problem after the last update, please help. I will also mark that the watch has never had problems with GPS, Garmin Fenix ​​6, I'm waiting thank you and best regards
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Lukasss1989 

Thanks for posting about this and sorry to hear you are having those issues.  Based on what you describe, and the fact that this seems to have started happening after the last watch update, I recommend you get in touch with Garmin Support directly.  They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issues on the device.

Thanks again for posting about this and we would love to hear back from you once you have checked in with Garmin.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Camo
Mt. Kenya

Bonjour, 

J'ai le même le problème avec ma Fenix 6S Solar. Le segment se déclenche bien mais le suivi chronométrique tourne dans le vide sans actualisation vis à vis des temps (PR, KOM...) et le chronomètre ne s'arrête pas à la fin du segment. 

Si quelqu'un à une solution... 

Merci par avance 

Camille 

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Lukasss1989 

Thanks for posting about this and sorry to hear you are having those issues.  Based on what you describe, and the fact that this seems to have started happening after the last watch update, I recommend you get in touch with Garmin Support directly.  They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issues on the device.

Thanks again for posting about this and we would love to hear back from you once you have checked in with Garmin.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team