cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Old activities got data errased

Vencripo
Shkhara

Hi.

Yesterday i noticed that all my data training data somehow changed on strava app event though it was imported from Zepp right after training half a year ago. 

Also trainings where automatically named as "volleyball", now they arę named as "evening workout".

Old exemplary training:

1000002464.jpg

1000002471.jpg

Before that old activities changed, it looked like that one from my yesterday training:

1000002472.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Vencripo
Shkhara

The longer i think about it, the more certain i am, than i got tricked by my memory. I tried to find my old screenshots of my activities on strava, and found none. Though i dont understand why there's the difference between those two activities i posted on screenshots...
Probably topic to be closed.... Sorry..

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Vencripo
Shkhara

The longer i think about it, the more certain i am, than i got tricked by my memory. I tried to find my old screenshots of my activities on strava, and found none. Though i dont understand why there's the difference between those two activities i posted on screenshots...
Probably topic to be closed.... Sorry..

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Jan_Mantau
Denali

You have mentioned an automatic naming as "Volleyball". Maybe the same automatic process did change these activities again? I'm sure Strava itself doesn't change existing activities.

It was named like that, cause at the start of training i chose "Volleyball" activity on my GTR3. As you see on Zepp app, it still shows Volleyball, but in Polish "Siatkówka", so i dont think, that any proccess changed it.

Besides, do you want to tell me, that it's not 'one-time' synchronization? Does strava synchronize old adres activities live all the time? It doesn't make any sense.