cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[KNOWN ISSUE] Some Peloton activities no longer syncing from Peloton App to Strava

jeffu
Mt. Kenya

UPDATE FROM STRAVA:  

We are aware of this issue, and are working with Peloton to hopefully resolve this issue going forward.   The workaround in the meantime would be to enter the missed activity manually on Strava.

Not sure where to report this - I put a note up on Reddit and I'm not the only one having this issue.  If you use the Peloton App (I was traveling and using at a Hotel Gym) any classes will usually sync with Strava - for some reason any of the Walk/Run classes will no longer sync to Strava.  You can take a cycling class, a yoga class, a stretch class, anything else - they all sync fine, but the Run/Walk classes no longer sync.

26 REPLIES 26

SAinUSA
Mt. Kenya

Same problem, just started today. Did a 60 min ride, didn't sync to Strava like it normally does immediately. Tried to manually sync, no luck. Checked all settings etc. Did another 5 min ride to see if that one synced. Did not either.

knelson99
Mt. Kenya

Similar issue, did a ride on Monday everything synched like normal, did a three ride stack today and none of they synched. Even when I manually pushed them to Strava, nothing showed up. Very frustrating. 

Mirvine13
Mt. Kenya

I am having this same issue with Run/Walk. I also did a 'Just Cardio' as well and it did not transfer to my Strava either. 

Ccp84
Mt. Kenya

Got nothing syncing now. Not even my bike+ workouts have come through. The last activity that came through from my bike was Tuesday and I’ve done 2 Powerzone rides plus cooldown, stretches and strength since then. Anyone else? I’ve deleted and reset the link on bike and app even logged in and out of the Strava app.

Hello @Ccp84 

Sorry to hear this.  It sounds like you are experiencing a different issue than the Peloton App issue we are already working on.

Can you please submit a support ticket ?  Someone from our Support Team will be able to troubleshoot with you directly.  Thanks very much.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Patriciaboo
Mt. Kenya

Same here! Was working fine but all of a sudden no walks or runs through the peloton app will sync to Strava. Anything I can do??

donniejeffcoat
Shkhara

Also bumping for an update. How has this been a known issue for so long? My rides on the bike sync fine. My outdoor activities just disappear. Everything used to work fine.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Holte_Ender and everyone else who has commented here.

I've checked with my Team and this issue is still outstanding.  We have reached out to Peloton and hope to hear back soon.  I have added your comments to the open bug report in our system.  

Sincere apologies for the issue and we ask for your patience.

Jane (she/her)

Adding to this, my “just walk” “just yoga” etc open workouts used to sync just fine. Now not only do they not sync, months worth of those workouts are gone from my strava profile. 

Hello @MomOf4ga 

Sorry to hear this.  It sounds like you are experiencing a different issue than the Peloton App issue we are already working on.

Can you please submit a support ticket ?  Someone from our Support Team will be able to troubleshoot with you directly.  Thanks very much.  

Jane (she/her)