cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nike Run Club + Strava, laps issue

victor-fra
Mt. Kenya

Hello all,

Tried a speed run today with specific laps/intervals (18 total). I have an Apple Watch Ultra and I'm using the Nike Run Club app. While the laps are all recorded on the Nike Run Club and show up in the run on the app, none of them uploaded correctly on the Strava app, which just showed the splits/kilometers, as if I were doing a regular run without any. No "laps" toggle on the side either. Is that a bug from my end, or the Nike Run Club app just does not upload the laps on Strava?

The native app from the Apple Watch does show the different laps and intervals if you are doing any on Strava once it is uploaded from the Apple Watch native app to Strava app.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @victor-fra 

Thanks for your post.  I checked into this and can confirm that Nike does not include the laps in the files they are syncing to Strava, as a result we can't show any laps on your Strava activity.

If this is something you would like to see them implement, I recommend reaching out to Nike Run Club support directly.

Thanks again for you post.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @victor-fra 

Thanks for your post.  I checked into this and can confirm that Nike does not include the laps in the files they are syncing to Strava, as a result we can't show any laps on your Strava activity.

If this is something you would like to see them implement, I recommend reaching out to Nike Run Club support directly.

Thanks again for you post.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team