cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) 3rd party apps (mi fitness, zepp, fitbit, igsport, xoss, etc) not connecting to Strava

fendra
Mt. Kenya

Since today, I couldn't authorize my mi fitness to connect to strava in my Iphone. Is there any change in the terms of service ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator
👋 Hello!
I've received word that all should be good now. If you have any activities that are not syncing, please reach out to the 3rd party and have them check to see if there are any errors on their side. You can also export those files in GPX, TCX, or FIT format and you should be able to manually upload them to Strava from our upload page.

Thank you again for your patience while we worked through this. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

115 REPLIES 115

Exactly the same for me...

BenMark_0-1723717875136.png

faizaunur
Mt. Kenya

Same here, huawei health can't be linked either

WinzPe
Shkhara

Since yesterday my xoss app will not sync with Strava. Its been working fine since i joined in January 2024. When i check the xoss app it showed not connected to Strava. When trying to authorize again it flashes a error very quickly on the app and then closes. I presume all these problems are due to the Strava platform having degraded performace?

vhah
Mt. Kenya

Hi as of today, my rouvy workout did not upload automatically to strava as it used to. I unlinked it and tried to link it again. But upon clicking authorize, it just brings me to an 'Internal server error' message page. Tried a few more times, still the same. Checked with Rouvy support, they said its a Strava issue. Hope this can be resolved soon. Thanks.  

patrickgö
Mt. Kenya

Same here... can´t sync mi fit with strava...

ivanta
Mt. Kenya

Any update on this? My app can't connect to strava

Christianrod7
Mt. Kenya

My fitbit activities won't sync to strava...I've unpaired my fitbit and tried pairing it again but now strava won't let me add it. It's giving me an error...this is really annoying.

pontana
Mt. Kenya

Same here. Couldn't sync my workout, and couldn't authorize.
-
Device: Mi Watch Active 3
App: Mi Fitness
Phone: iPhone
IMG_7891.jpg

JackNguyen91
Mt. Kenya

Zepp could not connect also

Carlitoxlh
Mt. Kenya

I think this is also happening with XOSS app. A