cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) 3rd party apps (mi fitness, zepp, fitbit, igsport, xoss, etc) not connecting to Strava

fendra
Mt. Kenya

Since today, I couldn't authorize my mi fitness to connect to strava in my Iphone. Is there any change in the terms of service ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator
👋 Hello!
I've received word that all should be good now. If you have any activities that are not syncing, please reach out to the 3rd party and have them check to see if there are any errors on their side. You can also export those files in GPX, TCX, or FIT format and you should be able to manually upload them to Strava from our upload page.

Thank you again for your patience while we worked through this. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

115 REPLIES 115

O meu acontece igual. Falha na autorização .😣😣😣

Mariannelouw
Mt. Kenya

Hi , I am struggling to connect strava to my Suunto ? I see there are issues - what are the status?. I have removed the "connection" earlier and now it doesn't even want to connect again so that the activity automatically uploads from Suunto to Strava as partner service?

Can you kindly help?

Tomfield10
Mt. Kenya

I use an XOSS G+ and upload ride data via the API connection but it seems to be down today and won't reconnect. Is anyone else having this issue?

thiagorcalmeida
Mt. Kenya

I have the same issue. I tried authorizing the strava on mi fitness, however the app says it "can't authorize", even when I dont select all the reccomended authorizations. Hope yall can fix it soon!

Hendra
Mt. Kenya

strava not syncronize with mi fitness and mi fitness not connected 

there is an issue with strava which they know and are working on fixing that

norijiin
Mt. Kenya

1000073699.jpg

Earlier after my workout I notice my xiaomi s1 watch did not sync to Strava. So as I open the mi fitness I saw that Strava was been disconnected. As I try to connect it, it always says couldn't connect. I already try to restart, uninstall and install and do the factory reset of my watch but the problem wasn't solve at all. Is there anyone who can help me out to solve this problem? 😭😭 This is stressing me out whole day today. Thanks much

Hi, there is a problem with strava since yesterday. Third party apps and devices aren't syncing. They are aware of the issue and are trying to fix it.

I thought something wrong with my watch already huhuhu. This stressing me out hahaha. Hopefully the solve the issue as soon as possible

Fahmisbn
Mt. Kenya

Same as me dude

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings